Friday, September 4, 2009

Waiting

Well from here it's just a waiting game. We will find out hopefully on Wednesday if I'm pregnant or not. They did the implantation on Monday and everything went smoothly. They gave us pictures of the ones they implanted. =) Its pretty amazing.

Ive had a few people ask me if Ive had any pregnancy symptoms yet. I dont think i really have. What I have felt thats different could be I suppose, or it could be attributed to the meds or the procedure itself. No morning sickness though, which seeing how a woman wouldn't be at the point of taking a pregnancy test yet if this was all done naturally, is probably not to be expected.

Who knows? Ive been overanalyzing the last few days. Been at home pretty much since Monday, so I'm going stir crazy and really looking forward to going to work the next couple days to get my mind off of things.

I guess that's it for now. Just keep waiting and praying. I would ask though that on Wednesday I don't get a bajillion people calling/writing, etc as to whether its positive or not. I have no idea what time I'll find out, and if it's not good news, I dont know how up to talking I'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment