Friday, April 9, 2010

Start the countdown!

34 weeks this week! I haven't updated in a long time, so I figured I'd better do it now before things get even more crazy.
Kody has been a busy, growing boy. He's kicking me all the time now. Actually, more kind of squirming than kicking, or stretching to the point that I'm sure he's gonna break an arm or leg through my skin! His favorite spot to sit is under my right rib, so that means every time he feels like there's no more room, and has to stretch, mommy has to stretch with him or her ribs get incredibly sore. All my Dr appointments have gone well. He's measuring about a week ahead, so I'm praying that means he'll come a week early, and not just that he'll be a big baby. O.o
Crystal threw me a wonderful baby shower a few weeks ago. I'll post a few pics at the end. It was so fun to have everyone there. We got lots of really nice stuff for Kody. I personally enjoyed the game she planned for all the guys to "diaper" each other with toilet paper, then feed the other person a jar of baby food. I think some of the guys got to know each other a little more than they would've liked!
We have another baby shower that Joel's mom and a friend of hers are throwing for people at our church next weekend. We are very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.
The nursery is coming along nicely. My mom and Joel finished the last bits of painting last weekend, and Joel started to put the crib together. Hopefully it will be done in the next few weeks and I can put some pictures up.
Here are the few pics from the shower






1 comment:

  1. Is it alright if I come to the next baby shower since I was sick for your last one? I really want to give you the present I made! :0)

    ReplyDelete